- Service Provider:
- PPC Robot s.r.o., ID no.: 08467510, registered office at Chelčického 95/15, České Budějovice, Postcode: 370 01
- Contact Information:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +420 774 568 023, contact person: Ing. Vladimír Smitka
PPC Robot (“Service”) is a hosted service provided by PPC Robot s.r.o. (“Provider”) that enables you as users to generate reports of PPC accounts in Google Ads, Sklik and Google Analytics.
The Service accesses these services on your behalf and downloads structure and performance data of managed accounts. The generated reports are stored in your Google Drive or in the storage hosted by the Service.
Purpose of this document
Information We Collect
When you visit use the Service, you may provide us with two types of information:
- personal information we get from you, either directly or via the Google and Sklik APIs, that are collected on an individual basis (“Personal Information”);
- information collected automatically or on an aggregate basis through a website statistics program as you and others browse our website (“Usage Information”).
Ad 1: Personal Information we collect or may collect:
- Google Account ID, your name and your e-mail addresses (Google Account e-mail and verified e-mail address) from your Google Profile, API access tokens and similar account information from additional services, such as Sklik or Google Analytics, in case you use these.
- Basic information about accounts you manage in Google Ads and Sklik – this includes account ID and name, contact e-mail, permission level, time-zone and currency used. This means we also store this type of information about your clients.
- Log information – server logs (HTTP and other usage information) which contains your IP address, User Agent and action you have performed.
- Billing information you have entered when ordering the subscription of our Service:
your name, company name, business address, e-mail address, VAT ID / other tax identifiers and potentially phone number.
Ad 2: Usage Information we collect or may collect are:
- Access codes/tokens and information about any third-party service integration you have optionally set-up, including Slack, and custom webhooks.
- Device information – browser User Agent you used to access the Service, version of operating system, screen size and screen density. We do not collect any kind of unique device identifier.
- In case of a system error, we store a crash log which contains detailed information about the request you have sent, including filtered data you have entered in forms, exact time the action was performed, limited history of your actions and interactions with the service during your session in which the error has occurred. Any sensitive information, including, but not limited to, access keys, credit card number, passwords are filtered out, but it contains your user ID and other personal identifiers mentioned above. This data is used only when a system error appears to investigate it and to improve the Service and they are available only for system administrators.
- Information about how you use the Service – features you use and recordings of your interaction with the service, including what elements you have clicked on, how you moved your mouse. We do not track keys you have pressed and data you have entered in the forms.
Why and How we use this information
The information we collect is used:
- To provide you support for the Service and to deal with your inquiries and requests.
- To personalize the service for your needs.
- To improve the Service – adding new features, improving existing features and to fix errors in the Service.
- To improve the website and documentation of the Service (e.g. by enhancing pages or features that are visited frequently, and on occasion we may share this information with our affiliates or other third-party companies to provide them with an indication of the amount of interest in our website for advertising purposes and to help us plan for technical improvements)
- To send you personalized alerts from the Service.
- To send you useful tips for using the Service and news about the Service.
- To process transactions and to issue invoices for using the Service.
- We store information about your account, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Sklik clients you manage and your report data (if you opted-in to store your data in the Service) for the full length of your subscription and for 90 days after your subscription expires. You can request deletion of your data before the 90 days retention period expires.
- In case you did not choose to store data in the Service, we store data of your reports (= performance of Google Ads, Google Analytics and Sklik accounts you manage) in Google Drive.
- We store server, usage logs and crash logs we collect automatically for 90 days, regardless of your subscription status.
- We use local storage in your browser to temporarily store data from the Service, e.g. list of client accounts you manage in Google Ads, Google Analytics and Sklik, or draft of data you have entered in the Service.
- Czech law require us to archive your billing information and invoices for 10 years after the end of the tax period in which the invoice has been issued.
Usage and sharing of Personal Information
We process collected Personal Information only if one of the following grounds (circumstances) applies:
- consent for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to you are a party prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with our legal obligation;
- processing is necessary to protect your or another natural person´s vital interests;
- processing is necessary for the public interest;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
What information we share
We share Personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- To enforce or apply Provider's agreements or protect Provider and its rights,
- For fulfilling our legal obligation, we will share your billing information and invoices with our
ALIVIO, s.r.o., Mánesova 13, České Budějovice, 370 01
- If you are subject to VAT, Czech laws requires us to share your VAT ID and the list of issued invoices with Czech Financial Administration as a part of the VAT Control Statement. Information on key aspects of the VAT Control Statement.
- For protecting our rights and entitlements (in case of claims, disputes etc.) we might share necessary information (e.g. identification of a counterpart, specification of a claim and background relating to an issue) with the law firm STRNAD JOCH LOKAJÍČEK advokáti s.r.o.
- By operation of law, when such Personal Information is transferred as a part of sale of assets including the assets represented by this website; or
- If PPC Robot, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired outside of the ordinary course of business and such Personal Information may be one of the transferred assets.
We can share information that do not enable to identify a natural person´s identity publicly or with third parties. For example, we share anonymized usage data with UI & UX consultants and agencies we hire to help us improve the Service. Also, in order to analyse usage of the Service, we store recordings of your interactions with the Service in Microsoft Clarity (3rd party service for recording and analysing user behaviour on web pages and in web-based applications. This service is able to analyse anonymized interactions with the user interface, including mouse movement and clicking on various elements of the page and page scrolling). Nevertheless, the data are anonymized before storing in Microsoft Clarity, therefore it does not contain any data that might be able to identify you.
Rules and guidelines for safeguarding the information
We do our best to safeguard all the information, and Personal Information specifically, we work with from unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or unauthorised disclosure.
We ensure in particular:
- Using only strong password to access data;
- A valid subscription is required to use the Service;
- All data is transmitted over secured (HTTPS, SSL and TLS) connections;
- Information can be not disclosed to unauthorized person;
- Our operation regarding Personal Information protection shall be regularly evaluated;
- We train all our employees to protect data (especially Personal Information);
- Employees must request help in case of suspicion regarding data protection;
- Our company takes sensible precautions against misuse of data;
- Personal Information may only be stored on secure servers which must be stored in secure location;
- All servers and computer containing data must have approved security software and firewall;
- Backups containing user data are stored in a secure location and only system administrators are able to access these backups.
Rights you have regarding Personal Information
- Right to access your Personal Information;
- Right to be informed about your Personal Information, esp. about procession, safeguards etc.
- Right to rectification i. e. to obtain the rectification of your inaccurate Personal Information;
- Right to ensure, i. e. so called to be forgotten;
- Right to restrict the use of your Personal Information;
- Right to object;
Given overview is just to present you the basic idea about rights you have as a data subject. Specific conditions of rights with all details given to the data subject are regulated by the law.